Readers Ask: WHY WAS ARYAN SO CONFUSED ABOUT SHEFALI?

When I wrote this book, little did I know the about the mixed reaction of readers I would be facing. Some loved it, Some adored it and some expected more. And some called it a Bollywood IshStyle Romance. And exactly what I wanted to do with this novel. Who doesn't need that magical love in their life? 

READER QUESTION

WHY WAS ARYAN SO CONFUSED ABOUT SHEFALI?

Have you ever fallen in Love? When you know that the other person is just not right for you - yet your heart beats faster for him or her. When you know that the whole society will be against your love, yet you brave every antagonist who comes your way with all those feeling bubbling inside you. But the worst enemy of your love is you - yourself. 

Love is confusing - especially when your circumstances refuses to help you out. And Aryan suspected her for stealing something very valuable to his family - yet Love crept in his heart. I know I know, next question will be how can you love a person you don't trust. Will answer that next time. 

If you have a question, do pm me  in my author page or email me at rubinaramesh1973@gmail.com  

GRAB A COPY 
PAPERBACK COMING SOON

 

Comments

  1. That sure is interesting. Good one Rubina Ramesh. And oh yeah, love can be quite confusing especially to an alpha male such as Aryan. Losing one's independence could be mind blowing. Loved the book, I must say

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind :) But more than Aryan, I feel every person who falls in love - initially they are very confused of what the future might hold. No?

      Delete

Post a Comment