So what if someone has died, it's not my family. Let's talk of Karma.

Since Karma is everywhere nowadays and every small misdeed is in our Karmic books. Since God is no longer the benevolent love I thought he was for he seems to be keeping everyone's Karmic role and that too not in a fair way. A man and a woman marry hurting other souls and only the woman is punished. Or is the man punished here too as he will lead his life bereft of his love for a few more years? But what about the kids? Has anyone thought what Karmic sins they have done to deserve this?

I have kids too and I don't want my kids to ever hear false accusations like this. So here are the Karmic Rules I have broken:

1. I stole a chocolate from a friend when I was 6 years old. My intention was if I couldn't eat it neither should she. 

2. I  ate the sweets from the refrigerator and blamed my brother for it. He got a few, err - , slappings Indian parents were so fond of in those days. 

3. I met my first boyfriend and thought of flirting with him just for fun. Oh oh.. I have been punished beautifully already for it - I married him.

4. I married my boyfriend against our parent's wishes. Uh.. does it not make him sound like a man without any wishes? Just like Boney Kapoor? But what the heck - this is my post. He can write one of his own. 

5. I hate a few people in my heart and all of them know it. Hatred is bad Karma I tell you. You all can tell this to my kid. Because your mom hated Aishwarya Rai's beauty she died. 

6. I don't always want to be a wife or a mother. Sometimes I just want to be the woman I am. OMG! I should die and THIS should be the main reason. 

7. I have blocked a few people on FB. This is so freaking hurting the sentiments of others. Well, those who have blocked me what will happen to your Karma - THINK. REPENT. 

8. Sonia. I don't agree with all the things you do and say but I love you so this is a Karma Deal Breaker. 

9. Will my love for Salman really kill me? Should I say HEY SALMAN before I die or how will Karma adjust my not so brownie points?

10. I have a few dark secrets - chalo naughty people if I tell you everything in this post, tomorrow you all will have to start telling my kids as to why I died. 

AND IF ANYONE EVER SAYS THAT I DIED BECAUSE I WAS FAT - KASAM SE, I WILL BE ROAMING IN YOUR HOUSE AS A GHOST. THAT WILL BE YOUR KARMA.

Comments

  1. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This post is second to only your review of Meghna and that dialogue between you and me hahahahahahahahaha
    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, you my friend are a riot. This was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 😂😈 that's what I would say hitting the nail right on the head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh! Wat a laughfest! Just hope Karma's not listening :D This is lovely. The genesis of this is a tragic one but then we get something beautiful when anything priceless gets broken <3
    ~Sonia Rao

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rubina, you are a riot! Loved this post! 😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rubina at her naughty self again. Your kids will always love you. But thanks for spilling your beans. Now let karma do his job. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Rubina! I really needed that laugh! Hahaha! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved it Rubina which shows that you are a better writer than me especially on karma. Had a great laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rubina I bow down to you, both head and hands down! That post on Karma was the most ridiculous thing I read in the plethora of posts people were putting up about a legendry person as if they all knew her personally or were directly hurt by her decision to do what she did with her life (heart, mind and body all inclusive)
    This post will be such a deal breaker for all of them. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 😂😂😂 Rubina couldn't control myself... I could actually hear your voice saying all those points... Really loved reading it...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rubina - soon to be standup comedian, so says your karma after you wrote this post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha! Finally a sane piece on this whole karma hullabuloo! Do add your wicked way with words as yet another karmic repurcussion!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment